Great news! Public Worship will resume June 7, 2020.
- 1st Service 9:30 AM (please note the time change)
- 2nd Service 11:15 AM
During the reopening phase there will be no Sunday School, Nursery, Children’s Church, Coffee/Refreshments, or Children’s Message (Pastor Clent will continue to post these online).
Practices / Rules for Worship Service
- There will be ushers to conduct seating of the congregation.
- Households who have had a fever or symptoms of illness in the home, within 3 days preceding the worship service, may not attend the worship service.
- For those in higher risk groups, continued viewing of services from home is recommended.
- Per Virginia Office of the Governor Executive Order 63, masks are required for all attendees except young children and infants. Children who can tolerate wearing a mask are encouraged to do so. Attendees should provide their own masks. A limited supply of masks will be available if needed.
- Attendees must maintain appropriate social distancing before, during, and after the worship service.
- Attendees must be seated per the requirements above.
- Attendees should enter and exit promptly to limit time in the sanctuary and entryway.